“We have having trouble building our salon clientele.” he said to me. “How can we get people to know about our brand?” “How can we stand out from the competition?”
WHO IS YOUR TARGET CLIENTELE? EXCEED THEIR EXPECTATIONS!
Finding ways to stand out from the competition is something that plagues salon owners and independent stylists alike. Let’s take a look at what decides brand and some proven simple solutions to get the clients you want into your salon/chair.
WHAT DECIDES BRAND?
2) Your target clientele
3) Client experience
4) Your position within the local marketplace
These key brand deciders are important. However ‘Client Experience’ will decide your brand and whether you are meeting client expectations or exceeding them with a “WOW” experience.Salons will succeed in providing WOW experiences once they know client expectations! Click To Tweet
WHY CLIENT EXPEREINCE MATTERS SO MUCH
60% of customers will always pay more for a better experience.
86% stopped doing business with a company because of bad customer service.
89% of consumers began using a competitor following a poor customer service experience.
Stats are your friend to show how important ‘Client Experience’ is in marketing your brand.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE – KNOW YOUR TARGET CLIENTELE’S EXPECTATIONS
1) Know the expectations of your target client and exceed them.
2) Customers define the salon’s brand by telling others about their interactions and experiences.
3) Hire staff and design your salon to make your target client as comfortable as possible.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE – WHAT CAN SALONS/STYLISTS DO TODAY?
1) Send a mystery shopper/client into your salon to give you an honest assessment.
2) Have your staff visit competitor salons for a paid for styling appointment and report their feedback on their service at a staff meeting.
3) Design and implement a list of service “WOWS” for you and your staff to win more business.